Things to do before you say the word "action"
There's much more to being a filmmaker then getting to set and capturing beautiful shots. Filmmaking is the process of creating a story and bringing it to life, and content is 90% of that process. The other 10% is execution of the plan and film you set out to create. There is no wrong or right way that leads to filmmaking. Everyone has their own distinct workflow and that's the beauty behind all of the worlds greatest filmmakers, they all do things differently. That being sai